Files remain gray - can't upload anything new!

Highlighted
mmartinez

Files remain gray - can't upload anything new!

For some reason, any new files that I upload to my Haiku pages will not become available. I have been uploading from multiple computers that have internet access. I have let the files sit for days since I know it come sometimes take a bit before they are ready to go.

I have tried starting new blocks, deleting files and reuploading. Nothing yet has worked.

Does anyone else have this issue? The situation is becoming dire, since my students cannot access course materials.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 9.20.00 AM.pngAn example of a grayed out link. This file has been posted for a week.

2 Replies
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Re: Files remain gray - can't upload anything new!

Hi mmartinez,

Thank you for your post.  Our team is looking into the issue and we will continue to share updates through our status site at:  status.haikulearning.com.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

Thank you,

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

@mmartinez wrote:

For some reason, any new files that I upload to my Haiku pages will not become available. I have been uploading from multiple computers that have internet access. I have let the files sit for days since I know it come sometimes take a bit before they are ready to go.

I have tried starting new blocks, deleting files and reuploading. Nothing yet has worked.

Does anyone else have this issue? The situation is becoming dire, since my students cannot access course materials.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 9.20.00 AM.pngAn example of a grayed out link. This file has been posted for a week.

6Alli
Trainee

Re: Files remain gray - can't upload anything new!

I had the same query. Thanks.

Regards,

Alli.

Appvn  Jio4GVoice  3DS Emulator