Feature request: View Google Docs with grading controls

MDerosier
Hobbyist

Feature request: View Google Docs with grading controls

We have several teachers using Google Docs in their PSL classes, and I've often heard the complaint that while using Google Docs, it's less convenient to move between student work, due to having the Google Doc open in a new page. Would it be possible to have the Google Doc view work the same as the annotator view - allowing access to the next/previous student buttons and grade entry box? 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Feature request: View Google Docs with grading controls

We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool Learning for teachers.  I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to make Google Docs view allow access to the next/previous student buttons and grade entry box.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
chamada
Hobbyist

Off topic, but @jamiem7 Is it possible to submit our own feature requests and to see what features have been requested by others?

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

That's a great question!  

PowerSchool setup a new process to submit feature requests.  While this process requires users to submit a feature request in the Community or through a support case, it allows PowerSchool Support to submit a feature request directly with the Product Team and add emphasis on similar requests. 

I have submitted a request to look into a site to allow customers to share feature requests as well.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!