Feature Updates in Discussions

VOsborn
Hobbyist

Feature Updates in Discussions

For grading purposes, I would like to view student updates/late submissions under each student name rather than under the "Discussions." I am able to choose "view results" and that shows individual student comments, but it does not indicate any "new" or late work. It is very tedious to view a mixture of new student comments for updating grades. 

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Feature Updates in Discussions

We will be happy to look into this with you!  Would you please confirm if you are referring to PowerSchool Learning or Unified Classroom?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VOsborn
Hobbyist

Hello! Our school is using Power School Learning.

Thank you!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your quick response!  There is an option to lock or close an assignment in PowerSchool Learning so students are no longer able to submit posts or work after the due date.  A guide to locking or closing a discussion with a due date can be seen here.

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to enable a feature allowing users to view student comments and work through the student's account in Learning as well as the assignment.  We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool Learning.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!