Feature Request: entering assignment grade changes class grade before saving

Feature Request: entering assignment grade changes class grade before saving

When I enter an assignment grade in scoresheet mode for a student, I would like to see the effect that new assignment grade has on the student's overall class grade before I hit the save button. Having to hit the save button is cumbersome when I'm simply trying to see how an asignment affects the overall grade. This is a very useful feature for showing kids the effect of certain assignments quickly.

Also, a "revert" feature, to go back to a state before hitting save would be useful.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Feature Request: entering assignment grade changes class grade before saving

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

@pharmon wrote:

When I enter an assignment grade in scoresheet mode for a student, I would like to see the effect that new assignment grade has on the student's overall class grade before I hit the save button. Having to hit the save button is cumbersome when I'm simply trying to see how an asignment affects the overall grade. This is a very useful feature for showing kids the effect of certain assignments quickly.

Also, a "revert" feature, to go back to a state before hitting save would be useful.

Hello pharmon -

Would you please clarify for which PowerSchool product your request is regarding.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!