Export class content in Common Cartridge format returns error

Highlighted
LPH

Export class content in Common Cartridge format returns error

I'm attempting to export a class from PowerSchool Learning and a message states "Status: Failed
Error: Error exporting content." I've tried Common Cartridge 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 with the same results. I also tried several other classes. 

Does anyone have a workaround to get the export working?

1 Reply
Community Moderator joshk
Community Moderator

Re: Export class content in Common Cartridge format returns error

Good Afternoon @LPH!

Thank you for your post!

In order to a look at that specific issue regarding cartridge failure, we recommend using the Help menu in your district's domain to reach out directly to support and share the specific class in which you are wanting to export the content.

One thing I would like to verify is whether you are planning to export the content to share it with someone who is not a Learning user or if they are planning to share with a Learning user. If you are planning to share the content with another Learning user, it is possible to use the option Manage Class > Share Class to share the content without having to directly export content. The following article from our Learning Knowledge Base may be a helpful resource for doing so: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Classes-Pages-Blocks/How-do-I-share-content-with-other-teac...

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator