Examview to Blackboard to PSL Import Help

nfahey
Trainee

Examview to Blackboard to PSL Import Help

Hi,

I'm trying to import questions from Examview. I'm following the directions to a T. Export to blackboard 6-7. Import the .zip, then PS-Learning just stays in the load screen forever. If I exit out, PS-Learning has recognized the file and number of questions but still says it is importing... This has worked previously, now it's stuck.

Importloaddeath.JPG

12 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator Claired
Community Moderator

Re: Examview to Blackboard to PSL Import Help

Hi @nfahey,

Thank you for reaching out through the PowerSchool Community. We see that a support request has been submitted. Our Support team will be reaching out to you to assist with your request.  

Thanks again!

Claire D

PowerSchool Community Moderator

freshcalendar

i have same trouble Man Embarassed

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Afternoon @freshcalendar!

In order to better assist you, I will follow up with a Direct Message to gather additional details on the issues you have been experiencing. For anyone else who has experienced any difficulty, we would love to hear your feedback and any solutions that have worked well for your district!

Best,

JoshK

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
odachel
Padawan

Hi, Josh.  Our district is currently experiencing this issue as well. Previously, exporting from blackboard has worked fantastically, but within the past two days have gotten hung up in haiku in the import process. Help! This is has been really causing problems for my classes! Thank you. Olivia

@joshk wrote:

Good Afternoon @freshcalendar!

In order to better assist you, I will follow up with a Direct Message to gather additional details on the issues you have been experiencing. For anyone else who has experienced any difficulty, we would love to hear your feedback and any solutions that have worked well for your district!

Best,

JoshK

JackT
Trainee

Anyone figure out how to do this? I would love to know how.

odachel
Padawan

I have had the same issues for the past two days and it is really causing a disruption for my courses.  Do they know there is an issue? How do I report this to tech support????

@nfahey wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to import questions from Examview. I'm following the directions to a T. Export to blackboard 6-7. Import the .zip, then PS-Learning just stays in the load screen forever. If I exit out, PS-Learning has recognized the file and number of questions but still says it is importing... This has worked previously, now it's stuck.

Importloaddeath.JPG

Community Moderator camreanR
Community Moderator

Hi there Olivia!

I spoke with you earlier regarding this, but I wanted to follow up to see if you still needed assistance. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need more help!

f323580
Hobbyist

@camreanR

I would appreciate it if someone from the support community could reach out. I have been experiencing the same issue bringing in content from ExamView. I submitted a ticket… I have a training to give in two days. 

Thanks, 

David

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi @f323580

I looked for your support request but couldn't find it.  Where did you submit your support request?

Thank you

JaclynP