Examview to Blackboard to PSL Import Help

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Examview to Blackboard to PSL Import Help

Hi @f323580

My apologies, I was able to locate your support case on the learning board, I had a filter on, only showing me my cases.

The support team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Highlighted
Trainee

I too am having this same issue.  I can import and it says 20 questions imported but then I don't see them when I go to add them. Please help.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cindysitka

Thank you for your post! Please let us know if you are still continuing to experience this. If so, we would like to share it with our support team to take a closer look and see if it's related to a known issue. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
Highlighted
Recruit

The same happened to me! I uploaded one test, and it took a while but it finally loaded. Today, all of my examview uploads (saved to blackboard 6-7 format) are uploaded, and it says there are 50 questions, but none of them show up!

Please help!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @dtan,

I am sorry you are having issues with Examview uploads.  This issue has been reported to our Development team who are investigating further.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your school district who should be able to work with our PowerSchool Learning support team and provide you an update with the resolution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator