Discussion board posts

pramsay

Discussion board posts

Is it possible to pull up all of the discussion posts a student has made in a single place? I am interested in looking at student work and progress over time.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @pramsay 

Thank you for posting on PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further,  would you please let us know the name of the PowerSchool Product which you are using or are you enquiry about the PowerSchool Community discussion board posts?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
pramsay

I am using Power School Learning with a class of students. My students have responded to multiple discussion board posts and I want to see all of the posts of each student in one central spot to see any progress in the quality of their answers. It will also help me conference with parents to talk about their progress.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pramsay,

Thank you for confirming the product name.

Currently, it is possible to pull up all of the discussion posts a student has made in a single place only on a per discussion basis.  We recommend navigating through the Discussion > Manage Discussion > View Results > click on the Student.

We also recommend reviewing the article for future reference: How do I grade a Discussion inside of the Discussion activity? 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!