Disappearing Templates

aciuffo
Hobbyist

Disappearing Templates

As the domain admin, I have submitted a template several times into the template gallery. About once per week, the template no longer appears in the gallery. If I attempt to submit the template again, the template submission window indicates that the template has already exists and provides a link to edit it.

No amount of altering the search paramaters in the library will yield the new template after it has "disappeared," however following the link provided in the submission pop-up window (mentioned above) works.

This appears to be a display issue, not a storage issue as the link continues to work. This is very problematic as we are trying to standardize the look and feel of our classes this year using templates. I know that I can work around this by distributing the link by email/PSL page, but this is contrary to all of the training we have proved to teachers up to this point. 

Below is a screen shot of the template gallery showing exactly 3 items. I have attempted to scroll down and search directly for the name and apply different search criteria, but there are only three items and the item I am searching for is not available to view in the library.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.18.03 AM.png

If I attempt to submit the template again, I get the following message - the link provided does work and does take me to the template I am searching for.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.26.34 AM.png

What's going on?

4 Replies
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Disappearing Templates

Hi @aciuffo,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I understand you are having issues with the templates in Learning.  I would recommend reaching out to Learning Support but I see there is a case created already regarding this issue.  I know the support team is looking into this and will follow up as soon as they have more information.  If there is anything else I can assist with, please let me know.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
aciuffo
Hobbyist

@Angelam7 

Can you provide any information on this? I haven't heard back on my ticket and the problem persists.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing an update on your case progression.  I have reached out in a private message to look into your case further.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
aciuffo
Hobbyist

Please disregard.