Daily Absence Count

Highlighted
kevinm336

Daily Absence Count

I am trying to run my 3, 6, and 10 day attendance letters but the number of days the student is absent is coming up incorrect. The absent dates are correct, it's just the number does not equal the dates listed. This is the code that I am using to get count of days a student is absent. ^(*DABS;8/28/2017;6/10/2018) It is yeilding only my B days and not my A days, since our school is on the A/B days. What is the solution? What can I do since the number count has to be on this document for our court system to deem it a legal document for truancy court?

1 Reply
Community Moderator dougr
Community Moderator

Re: Daily Absence Count

Hi kevinm336, Thanks for the question. The community is a great place to look for ideas and solutions. In this case, it sounds like you are using PowerSchool SIS. Since it looks like you may be experiencing some issues with your attendance data, we would recommend having a technical contact from your school reach out directly to our support team so that our team can troubleshoot the issue you are seeing. Thanks again for reaching out! We look forward to hearing from you again.