Custom fields strike through issue

Highlighted
Richard_Barnes
Journeyman

Custom fields strike through issue

I have a form that I am creating for demographics consolodation. This form when shown in the borwser is drawing all field labels and values with a strike through. Is this an indicator there is an issue in the custom page?

2 Replies
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Custom fields strike through issue

Hi @Richard_Barnes!

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

I'd like to verify which product you're having issues with to make sure this post gets routed to the appropriate forum. Is the issue with the field labels and values being displayed in strike-through appearing in PowerSchool Special Education or PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS)?

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Richard_Barnes
Journeyman

Re: Custom fields strike through issue

Thanks for the reply Scott,

Iit so happens I just fixed the problem about an hour ago. It turns out I had a <del> tag at the top of my document. This happens when I hit the Ctrl-S to save the document when I am working directly in CustomePages interface instead of using the save button. Hardwired by working in my editor (Atom) I guess. >.<

Thanks for your help.