Course doesn't load in Question Library

SocialStudies08

Course doesn't load in Question Library

I'm trying to combine quizzes by selecting questions in the Question Library. However, when I open the Question Library, my current course doesn't appear as an option under "Filter by class." All of my other active courses appear, along with two inactive courses. How can I make courses appear in the Question Library? 

3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!

All classes should appear in the question library automatically.  If you are experiencing difficulties with classes not appearing in question library, I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Support to look into the course further.  To create a case for PowerSchool Learning Support, please visit the Help menu located inside of your PowerSchool Learning account to contact Support.

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
SocialStudies08

Still having this issue, months later. Never heard back when I submitted a help ticket, either. Seems like a bug inherent in the LMS. 

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

We have received reports of a known issue affecting the Question Library performance right now. The issue has been escalated to the PowerSchool Developers who are currently working to resolve the issue.  Some users have found that selecting a Class in the filter options to the right, and then deselecting that Class again will sometimes work as a refresh, making all Questions appear as they should. Also, be sure to check the box to include Questions in Assessment Draft mode, in case the Assessment where the Questions you're looking for are attached to is in draft mode.I've also added you as an interested user on this case and will keep you updated on our progress working on a resolution

The PowerSchool Learning Support Team has received your case and is continuing to review the issue with the PowerSchool Developers.  The Support Team will reach out to you with an update.

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!