Course Filtering

Highlighted
Padawan

Course Filtering

According to the Help section, there should be a clear button for filters under School Setup>Courses, but I don't have that button. I have tried Firefox and Chrome.

Is there another way to clear filters? I put in Reading to find all reading classes and now every time I go to Courses it is filtered on Reading no matter how many times I take it out.

Thanks for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Course Filtering

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I see this post is in the Learning forum.  The Learning Forum is a discussion for users within the PowerSchool Learning product.  Can you confirm the product you in which you are requesting assistance?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I see this post is in the Learning forum.  The Learning Forum is a discussion for users within the PowerSchool Learning product.  Can you confirm the product you in which you are requesting assistance?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Padawan

This is in Powerschool Admin. So sorry if I posted in the wrong place! I did get my answer from another source however. Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

No worries!  I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue!

Jamie H.