Cannot upgrade

Highlighted
Rookie

Cannot upgrade

Just got a message that I had exceeded the number of users I could add on account, telling me to upgrade. When I try to upgrade, however, there is no option... And when I scroll down to Subscription, it is telling me it will go back to a free account in July 2020.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 18.39.19.png

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Cannot upgrade

Hi! @norskk,

If you are using a solo teacher account then we have a great thread that addresses the upgraded subscriptions for a solo teacher account.  Please click here to review the thread.  If you are using a PowerSchool Learning Domain account, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Learning administrator of your school or the sales representative at sales@powerschool.com who should be able to assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Rookie

Doing this type of things without the decency of even a warning is despicable business practices. We will reach out all right. But to a different company. Cannot reasonably commit our money with people who can't commit, not only a service, but common courtesy.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Hi fellow-Haiku user, 

I see you are having the same frustrations with the downgrade. Have you learned anything more? I have a class coming up and am confused about if they are downgrading in June or July. Each response says something completely different. Just wondered if you happened to have any insight..

I'm so frustrated with this help forum!

Highlighted
Rookie

They are shutting us down... Meaning we will lose data associated with set up classes, and students will not longer be able to access the courses. They are also shadow banning many accounts by not sending welcome emails to students that are being added.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @norskk@Lissajensen 

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We have placed communication regarding the change on the subscription page. We have shared your feedback with the team to share communication more directly.

With the recent update to PowerSchool Learning, the options of purchasing more storage is no longer supported. After our systems were recently updated, users with a PowerSchool Learning solo account will be provided 5 active classes, 2GB of storage, and 375 user accounts.

Solo users do have the ability to create a second solo account with PowerSchool Learning to allow a total of 10 active classes and 750 user accounts between the two accounts. The two accounts will be separate and have 2GB of storage, five active classes, and 375 user accounts each. 

We recommend moving to Schoology for best practices. 

You may be interested in the basic accounts within Schoology.  You can learn more about the Schoology basic account here.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!