Can I copy an entire assessment and not just individual questions to another class?

Highlighted
BrandiH3
Hobbyist

Can I copy an entire assessment and not just individual questions to another class?

Is there a way to copy an entire assessment in Learning and not just pull in individual questions? (From reading the post "How do I Share or Copy an Assessment?" it appears you have to create a new assessment in the other class and then select individual questions from the bank.) Is there a faster way to do this or a way to copy the entire assessment?

3 Replies
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Can I copy an entire assessment and not just individual questions to another class?

Hi @BrandiH3,

This is a great question!  I have provided an article below that will give you two choices to copy an assessment for another class.  If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Assessments/How-do-I-Share-or-Copy-an-Assessment/ta-p/983

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
BrandiH3
Hobbyist

Re: Can I copy an entire assessment and not just individual questions to another class?

Thank you for the reply. I did see this post but it really did not do what we are trying to do. We were hoping for a way to copy an entire assessment, not question by question. And the teacher does not have the assessment in a content block. She just has it under her Activities, Assessments tab, with all other assessments. I would imagine an easy way to copy one assessment in its entirety from one class to another would be beneficial. 

Thanks, though, for the reply!

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @BrandiH3,

You're welcome!  I will be happy to submit this as a feature request to our Product Team on your behalf.  If the team needs additional information someone will reach out to you.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!