Calendars

Highlighted
karafranklin
Instructor

Calendars

I am a parent using PowerSchool and I would like to see ALL of my son's assignments on one calendar.  How do I do that?  Right now I have to go to each teacher and access each individual calendar in order to see the upcoming assignments.  how do I consolidate all of those calendars to view them on one calendar?

THank you.

6 Replies
Community Moderator Claired
Community Moderator

Re: Calendars

Hi Kara, 

Thank you for posting on the Assessment & Analytics forum and using our PowerSchool Community! How to use Calendars to the fullest potential is a great discussion topic, and we are excited to hear other users' feedback and experience.

In regards to your question, Unified classroom gives you the ability to login to the parent portal and view all assignments in one Calendar for all of your children.

Any new users in this forum that have used Calenders in the past are encouraged to share their thoughts in this thread as well!

Thanks, 

Claire D.

PowerSchool Community Moderator

karafranklin
Instructor

what is unified classroom?

karafranklin
Instructor

To clarify, I am looking to print in calendar form Monday through Friday for each individual student to put in their individual binders.  I do not wish to print a list of assignments that includes both students' assignments.

Thank you! 

Community Moderator Claired
Community Moderator

Thanks for the clarification, It sounds like you're talking about PowerSchool Learning.

You can filter for a specific student then print the calendar. To filter you would click on the arrow next to My Classes > change from a me view and select the individual that you would like to print the calendar for.

I'm going to move this to the Learning Forum and we'll see if the any new users in this forum that have any additional thoughts or feedback for you.

Thank you again for your discussion topic.

Claire D.

Fred

I am also a Parent using PowerSchool Learning.

On my home page, I see my student's combined calendar. Each class has a calendar, and we can get an iCal link for each class to subscribe to, if we open each class page and click the Calendar URL link.

It would be helpful to get ONE link to subscribe to ALL class calendars. Or even a feature that lets the user choose from a list which calendars to subscribe to - all in one place, rather than finding each class link.

Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Hi @Fred!

Thank you for your feedback for PowerSchool Learning.

PowerSchool Learning doesn't currently support subscribing to all of your students calendars through a single location. However, this would be a fantastic feature to add in a future update, so I have gone ahead and submitted an enhancement request to our development team for you!

Please feel free to share any other helpful insights, tricks, or tips you find!

Scott S.