Calendar Widget

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Calendar Widget

I am very concerned about the calendar widget being turned off.  Calendars are one of the most used features by teachers and students.  When I am supporting students and ask them to show me how something is working, usually they begin by going to the calendar. Students often begin their navigation in Learning using the calendar.  If that gets turned off that might be as frustrating as poor performance.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Calendar Widget

Hi @johnhylkema,

We apologize for the inconvenience while viewing the calendar. The calendar widget is disabled in the portal to help further improve performance. However, students will still be able to access the calendar by navigating to My Class. Here I have attached the link to the Learning COVID-19 Performance Related Changes.

I recommend going through the status page to view the latest notifications from PowerSchool products. I also recommend subscribing to the Learning forum by clicking on this direct link

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!