Automated notifications to inbox?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Automated notifications to inbox?

Hello,

I have students who regularly post to discussion boards.  It would really help if they can be notified when someone replies to their post.  I know notificaitons are possible if students have an email address or phone number, but many of my students do not.  Therefore, does anyone know if these automated notifications can be sent to the internal Learning Inbox?  We have disabled the Inbox feature for our organization, so I can't experiment, but I could make the case for re-enabling it if students could get these discussion board notifications internal to the Powerschool system.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Automated notifications to inbox?

Hi @alexwGC,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

Currently, the functionality to notify students who replied to discussion boards is not built into the product and there is not a feature to send automatic notifications to the internal Learning box. I recommend creating a feature request by navigating to PowerSchool Ideas Portal under Contact Support.

I have attached an article on how to submit an Enhancement Request in the Community

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!