Attendance Reporting

martinezk
Padawan

Attendance Reporting

I have a question regarding the ISEE attendance report. Our high school houses an online program and for some reason the attendance for the online courses is not syncing and shows "0" for attendance for every online student. Our students that attend our high school in person have their attendance syncing correctly. I'm assuming it has something to do with the way the online courses were set up, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Any ideas?

1 Reply
NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @martinezk,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

Did you confirm that certain sections were not excluded from the ADA? Can you also confirm how many minutes the online students should be enrolled and present for?

If you haven't done so already, we suggest reviewing this troubleshooting guide for ISEE attendance. You will need to work with your District Support Contact at your school to get access to the guide and determine if you need to adjust any settings on your end.

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We will be happy to help!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.