Assignment Error

Highlighted
Practitioner

Assignment Error

Hi,

Teachers can not create an assignment!!! keeps giving the error message every time as attached pictures!

What does that mean and how to solve it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Assignment Error

Hi @basil_alali, @mboyd12,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  

We're currently seeing issues with creating/updating content or information in PS Learning. We're working hard to investigate and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. Please note that the content that you create is not lost and will appear once we have resolved this issue. It would be helpful if you could avoid re-recreating the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Please visit our status page at status.powerschool.com for more frequent updates. You can also subscribe to that page to receive notifications with live updates.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Rookie

I cannot add skills to my assignments; I go to Edit Standards, and add them, but they are not saved!  I cannot enter new assignments and new grades.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @basil_alali, @mboyd12,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  

We're currently seeing issues with creating/updating content or information in PS Learning. We're working hard to investigate and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. Please note that the content that you create is not lost and will appear once we have resolved this issue. It would be helpful if you could avoid re-recreating the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Please visit our status page at status.powerschool.com for more frequent updates. You can also subscribe to that page to receive notifications with live updates.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post