Assessments

mccormicka927
Trainee

Assessments

Hello!

When the students take an assessment in exam mode they can see their score when they are done. I have my students do test corrections but the test gives them the correct answer. Is there any way you can turn off a setting so they can see they got the question wrong but not the correct answer? 

5 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @mccormicka927 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In Community, we have great knowledge base articles that will walk you through the steps to hide the answers for a test.

Can students view the results of their tests and quizzes after they submit them?

How do I prevent/delay a student being able to see the answers for a test?

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mccormicka927
Trainee

None of these articles answer my question

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mccormicka927 

To provide better assistance, would you please share the name of the PowerSchool Product in which the students are taking the assessment?  Is it Performance Matters, Unified Classroom, PowerSchool Learning, etc?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
mccormicka927
Trainee

Hello!

I am using Powerschool learning for my students to take assessments. I was just wondering if there is a way for students to see questions they got wrong without showing the correct answer. 

Thanks!

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @mccormicka927 

Thank you for confirming the product name. 

Currently, there is not a feature in PowerSchool Learning for students to just view questions that they got wrong without showing the correct answer. 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator