Assessments not being graded correctly

Highlighted
MDeFore
Practitioner

Assessments not being graded correctly

We are having simply multiple choice assessments not being graded correctly. Students are showing they correctly got 10 of 10, has a green check by the questions and 1.0/1.0 inthe point box off to the right. But it grades them a 9/10. Its not happening to all students, just some. The fix is to manually adjust the grade but the teacher is having to check all grades for this and it is time consuming. He has had some choice words about the lms recently. This along with the imports not linking to correctly linked sections is getting really aggrevating to them. Tech support did not have a fix for me as of last week. Anyone else seen this?

4 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Assessments not being graded correctly

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Learning Support to allow the Support Team to review the quiz and determine why one of the question isn't being scored properly.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
nextlevelhomeschool
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. What is being done to correct this? It is EXTREMELY time consuming to go back and double check everything. It's been happening for 3 weeks now. Not all students, only some. Very random.

deweylowery
Recruit

This has been happening to my students from every section with increasing frequency for the past 3 weeks.  Now it is affecting most classes today.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the Community!

We encourage you to reach out to PowerSchool Learning Support to review the specific assignments' and students' grades that are being affected.  If you have reached out to Learning Support, we encourage you to provide an update in the thread of the resolution to allow other Community members experiencing a similar question/issue to view your resolution.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!