Additional Storage

Highlighted
Recruit

Additional Storage

Hello, 

I am trying to find information on how to purchase/upgrade storage amounts for my account. In my profile, it only notes the amount of storage available (or rather that I am over my limit), but does not provide me with any way to potentially increase that. At this time, I am solely trying to figure out costs/options for increasing the storage not to delete/conserve storage within the limit. Thanks. 

Maria 

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Additional Storage

Hi @RUCASE

Thank you for your post in our Community! It sounds like you are inquiring about purchasing additional storage for PowerSchool Learning. Can you please confirm?

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
Highlighted
Recruit

Yes, that is correct. Any information on purchasing additional storage would be greatly appreciated. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @RUCASE, Thank you for reaching out for assistance with the PowerSchool Community!

We are happy to help you with your question. Your solo teacher account in PowerSchool Learning was updated. As your paid subscription was converted to an unpaid subscription, your credit card will no longer be charged monthly for your account. 

You will retain your current subscription level. At that time your current account will be transferred to the basic level, which provides you with 5 active classes, 2GB of storage, and 375 user accounts. 

Please feel free to reach us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you further.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Thank you for this information. Can you provide me a contact person to inquire about cost for an upgrade to the account? We would like to purchase additional storage. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response! @RUCASE 

With the recent update to PowerSchool Learning, your current account will provide 5 active classes, 2GB of storage, and 375 user accounts.  You should be able to create a second solo account with PowerSchool Learning to allow a total of 10 active classes and 750 user accounts between the two accounts.  The two accounts will be separate and have 2gb of storage, five active classes, and 375 user accounts each.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

Hello,

I am having the same issue.  Did you get information and support on this question?

Johanna Cascio

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @johannacascio,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community! 

PowerSchool Learning no longer supports the options of purchasing more storage. After our systems were recently updated, users with a PowerSchool Learning solo account will be provided 5 active classes, 2GB of storage, and 375 user accounts. 

Solo users do have the ability to create a second solo PowerSchool Learning account to allow a total of 10 active classes and 750 user accounts between the two accounts. Both the accounts are separate and should have 2GB of storage, five active classes, and 375 user accounts each.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow-up questions.

Elston S.