Adding published assessments to pages

MDerosier
Journeyman

Adding published assessments to pages

Let's assume I am a teacher, and I have published an assessment in PowerSchool Learning, without having added it to a content block first. Let's also assume that I have had a student take this assessment before adding it to a content block. Is there any way to add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft, losing that student's test results in the process?

If not, there probably should be a way to do that.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Adding published assessments to pages

Hello @MDerosier,

Thank you for reaching out!  Yes, you can add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft.  Please see the picture and the steps below:

Go to the Class > Activities > Assessments > Manage Assessment > Edit Settings > there will be a setting labeled "location on page"

image (1).png

Assessment has to be open and not closed for the setting to appear.  

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any other questions let us know!

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
1 Reply
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Adding published assessments to pages

Hello @MDerosier,

Thank you for reaching out!  Yes, you can add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft.  Please see the picture and the steps below:

Go to the Class > Activities > Assessments > Manage Assessment > Edit Settings > there will be a setting labeled "location on page"

image (1).png

Assessment has to be open and not closed for the setting to appear.  

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any other questions let us know!

Best,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator