Adding published assessments to pages

Highlighted
MDerosier
Hobbyist

Adding published assessments to pages

Let's assume I am a teacher, and I have published an assessment in PowerSchool Learning, without having added it to a content block first. Let's also assume that I have had a student take this assessment before adding it to a content block. Is there any way to add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft, losing that student's test results in the process?

If not, there probably should be a way to do that.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Adding published assessments to pages

Hello @MDerosier,

Thank you for reaching out!  Yes, you can add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft.  Please see the picture and the steps below:

Go to the Class > Activities > Assessments > Manage Assessment > Edit Settings > there will be a setting labeled "location on page"

image (1).png

Assessment has to be open and not closed for the setting to appear.  

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any other questions let us know!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Adding published assessments to pages

Hello @MDerosier,

Thank you for reaching out!  Yes, you can add a published assessment to a content block without reverting it to a draft.  Please see the picture and the steps below:

Go to the Class > Activities > Assessments > Manage Assessment > Edit Settings > there will be a setting labeled "location on page"

image (1).png

Assessment has to be open and not closed for the setting to appear.  

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any other questions let us know!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!