Access to Multiple ePortfolios

VOsborn
Hobbyist

Access to Multiple ePortfolios

I would like to create more than one ePortfolio for different lesson activities. If I "reapply" then it wipes out my current one.

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Access to Multiple ePortfolios

Thank you for your post in the Community!  I will be happy to look into this with you.  To further assist, would you please provide more details regarding what you would like to achieve?  Are you attempting to assign multiple ePortfolios or WikiProjects to lesson activities?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
VOsborn
Hobbyist

Hi!

Thanks for responding. Yes, I would like to assign multiple ePortfolio and WikiProjects projects as well as having the option to create multiple templates/examples. 

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

An ePortfolio is assigned to a student throughout their k12 education.  An ePortfolio for a student will house student work such as essays, videos, and WikiProjects.  An ePortfolio is designed to have one ePortfolio per student.  More information surrounding the definition of an ePortfolio, how to use an ePortfolio, and the difference between WikiProjects and ePortfolios can be found here.

A WikiProject is a place where students can create and publish collections of information and resources to be used collaboratively or in groups.  WikiProjects are assignment based and can be assigned as needed.  WikiProjects are similar to assignments.  More information about the definition of a WikiProject, how to use and assign WikiProjects can be found here.  WikiProjects tips and best practices are shown here.

Templates can be used when creating a new class page.  If you use the same content over and over in multiple classes you can create a Template containing this information. Then, when you create a new class, you can use the template to automatically populate your new class with your content.  The steps to creating templates can be found here.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!