ABC Day Rotation

bhaiyaji

ABC Day Rotation

Hey guys,

I teach on an ABC day rotation, and what day it is ends up based on what PowerSchool is set to for that day. However, when we have professional days or what have you, I don't know ahead of time whether PowerSchool will skip that day, or count that as a lost day in the rotation. Anyone else have experience with this? Is there some way to look ahead at a rotation schedule through PowerSchool or PowerTeacher Gradebook?

6 Replies
DanM3
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It's literally how your school set it up within PowerSchool. I would contact your PowerSchool admin.

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

PaulineV
Rookie

Were do we change the 5 day rotation in powerschool?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PaulineV,

Thank you for the question in PowerSchool Community!

We would want to take a look at your set up to assist you further on the guidance of changing the 5-day rotation in PowerSchool SIS.  we recommend connecting with the PowerSchool SIS Support team to assist you with the changes and other follow up questions. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
CindyM8
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Keep in mind that within the school calendar setup you set the cycle day for each in session day.

CM

flisterten
Journeyman

ABC days are set in the building calendar by your admin. Its 'rotation' is set by them manually for each day.

flisterten
Journeyman

ABC days are set in the building calendar by your admin. Its 'rotation' is set by them manually for each day.  forpc.onl jiofi.local.html