Q: How can I enable OneDrive integration for my domain?
A: Domain Administrators will need to follow the following steps to turn on OneDrive integration.
Important note, in order to use the OneDrive integration, you will need to make sure your O365 integration is configured first.
1. To turn on OneDrive integration navigate to the Domain Control area inside of PowerSchool Learning, then access the Applications >> Partner Tools >> Microsoft O365.
2. On this screen make sure you have Enable OneDrive Integration clicked.
3. In a new window login to https://manage.windowsazure.com
4. Add Delegated permissions to the Microsoft Graph API for the 'PowerSchool Learning' application:
5. Add Delegated permissions to Microsoft Windows Azure Active Directory for the 'PowerSchool Learning' application: