How do I add an image to a discussion?
Adding an image to your Discussion is a great way to share additional information.
1. Go to the Discussion and create a New Post.
2. To access the image option click on the More button in the text editor.
3. Click on the Image button.
4. Select how you would like to access your image, My Computer or Website.
5. Choose the image you would like to share and add a caption, edit the size, select the alignment, then click OK.
6. Your image is now uploaded into your discussion! You can also add text to your post, or you can upload a Google Document (if you have integrated Google Apps) or a File from your computer.