A. Downloading a CSV downloads the numbers exactly as they're displayed in the Dashboard, including rounding and special number formatting.
Downloading the "raw data" downloads a CSV without any of the rounding or number formatting used in the embedded report.
Please note: This feature is only available to PowerSchool Learning School & District Edition domains.
- In Analytics, how do I print or export a report or dashboard?
- What's the difference between downloading a CSV and downloading the raw data?
- How do I learn more about a report on my Analytics dashboard?
- What do the different metrics and attributes on my Analytics dashboards mean?
- As a Teacher, how do I view the Class Analytics dashboard?