Welcome you to our award-winning PowerSchool Community! We have created this guide to share helpful tips and quick links to help you navigate our community.
How to Access PowerSchool Community
- Log in to Unified Classroom Behavior Support as you currently do. It is important to start in the product to ensure you have the right access in our community.
- Click on the Help (?) icon on the top right side of the page.
- The first time you log in, complete your profile by picking a username.
Unified Classroom Behavior Support Page
Once you access PowerSchool Community through the product, you will automatically be directed to the Unified Classroom Behavior Support page where you can access all of your resources, including a forum, knowledge base, and case portal.
Once you are logged into the community, you can always navigate to this page by going to Product Support in the top menu and selecting Unified Classroom Behavior Support.
PowerSchool Community Search
- Enter keywords in the search bar on top of the Unified Classroom Behavior Support page to suggested resources.
- Click enter from the search bar to navigate to our full Search Page.
- You'll see options to narrow down your search by product, source, content, and more.
- See our Search Tips for more information.
The Ideas Portal is where you can share your product enhancement requests. Easily access this page by navigating to Contact Support > PowerSchool Ideas Portal.
You can add a new idea, vote, or comment on others’ ideas. Learn more about how to submit an enhancement request through our Ideas Portal.