How to setup Transportation in PS?

erikkl
Trainee

How to setup Transportation in PS?

Hello,

I can't find any documentation on setting the transportation.

Where to start?

Anyone any tips?

Thanks,

Erik

(not posting in the correct board I guess, but there seems to be none fitting to my question anyway...)

5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @erikkl 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!  

There are Designated Support Contacts within each district that can assist you with how-to questions for PowerSchool products.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts who should be able to assist you with setting up Transportation in PowerSchool.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
erikkl
Trainee

Sorry if that was not clear, or maybe i'm at the wrong forum;
I am the admin myself.

So the question is about me, setting it up/ initiating it, and who to add, what security settings on the groups, do I need to add access roles, etc, etc.

erikkl
Trainee

P.S. I don't get an Email alert when someone responds to my post...

Account settings seem to be ok (where I changed nothing anyway)

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @erikkl 

To receive email notifications of new posts, I recommend subscribing to the forum page and selecting the Options menu then Subscribe.  You can also subscribe to multiple boards within a Community page, doing so will help you receive immediate notifications when updates are posted in the PowerSchool Community.  The Subscriptions and Notifications article should walk through the steps of subscribing to pages in the Community and managing your notification settings.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @erikkl 

Thank you for providing additional information.  If you are a Designated Support Contact for your district, we recommend you using your staff email address in the PowerSchool community, since access levels in the PowerSchool community are set up to reflect the access levels in PowerSource. 

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator