unable to submit

lpariseau
Recruit

unable to submit

My submit button is greyed out.  I have been through the form 20 times.  Everything is filled out.  I tried reentering every single required item.  All the phone numbers are entered correctly, in the correct format.  I'm at a loss here.

6 Replies
BriStro
Padawan

I am also unable to submit and don't see any missing information or invalid formats.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We have received reports today of the enrollment forms not submtiting due to the age requirement not correlating correctly with the student's birthdate.  We have escalated this issue to the Enrollment team to find a quick resolution.  We provided more information in a previous thread discussing the issue, here.

jackwang17406
Recruit

I have exactly the same problem.

ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you are unable to submit the registration form to the school district. This could be caused by a required field that is missing information or a field with information entered in an invalid format. 

Commonly overlooked fields are the information associated with insurance card details such as uploading the front and back details of the insurance card. I also recommend reviewing the setting of the priority of each contact.  I recommend reviewing the article provided below that should guide you through the process of setting a priority for each contact: 

Priority page Error Message 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

rmiranda
Recruit

I am also not able to submit and have gone through the screens many times looking and re-typing with no success. I have been able to process my other two children with no problem. Now what?

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @rmiranda,

I am sorry you were unable to submit the registration form to your school district.  This could be caused when the information entered in a field does not match the required information entered within another field. 

The electronic signature is not usually accepted until all the fields on the registration form are complete and accurate.  Details of the Parent/Legal Guardian/Court Appointed Custodian not matching the details on the electronic signature are commonly overlooked. 

I also recommend confirming the priority of contacts is set up correctly.  Here is an article that will guide you through setting the right priorities to contacts within the Enrollment Form.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!