problem with returning student registration

asmartt

problem with returning student registration

I was registering my son as a return student but when I entered the snap code, that the school sent me, it said "no match found for snapcode". I guess I am going to have to contact the school?

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: problem with returning student registration

Thank you for your post in the Community!

That is correct!  You will want to reach out to the school to confirm if the snapcode that was sent to you to register your child for the 2019-2020 school year is correct.  The school can resend the correct snapcode to register your child if needed.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ryanott

I have reached out to the school, but it says they are on summer break. what do i do next?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @ryanott,

That is a great question!  I recommend contacting the District Administration Office and request to speak to a PowerSchool Administrator to request the correct snap code.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!