new student enrolment form for 2020/2021

Airotciv

new student enrolment form for 2020/2021

I am finding it hard to locate the new student enrolment form for 2020/2021 academic year for Grand Prairie school for the Talented and Highly gifted in Texas. After i sign into my account it just take me to dashboard and doesnt take me to the forms for the enrolment.

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Airotciv

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community! 

Could you please provide us some more information on how you were trying to access the new student enrolment form for 2020/2021? Were you accessing it through a link provided by your school district? 

If you are attempting to access an Enrollment form, but the form for the correct school year does not appear in your Dashboard, this could mean that the link you used to access PowerSchool Enrollment may not have been the correct link. The link sent to you may be the generic link to your school district’s site, a link to a previous school year’s registration, or there was a technical problem and PowerSchool Enrollment did not pull the correct form into your Dashboard.

I have attached an article here that will help guide you through the process of accessing your Enrollment form. You can access the article through this direct link.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow-up questions.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sonyagilliland
Padawan

Yes I received the link from the school. I can get into the form but when I am at the contact info I have entered everything that was required but when I click next it doesn't do anything.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @sonyagilliland 

I am sorry that you are having difficulties with the contact information page. We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue. The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!