Won't let me submit application

jarins21

Won't let me submit application

I'm trying to enroll my son as a new student and have filled out the application but I'm still getting an error message but have filled out all the information. There isn't a place to upload documents so I'm not sure what is happening.

15 Replies
Eeyore663

Re: Won't let me submit application

I’m having the same problem. It will not let me submit either. I have gone over the entire application 5 times. 

djbranch2

I'm having same problem and I don't see that I have missed any blanks.  Needs to be easier to find what the problem is - I don't see it. I've completed forms for both kids and uploaded the forms and been over each form multiple times and don't see a problem. Please advise.

Angie3
Journeyman

I am also having this problem. I am trying to register my son and I have been over the form 7 times I cannot find any errors but it will not submit successfully.
Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Hello @jarins21 , @Eeyore663 , @Angie3 , and @djbranch2 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

One common issue that prevents families from submitting their forms is the Priority page, which requires that each contact be listed with a different priority number. If your form contains a Priority page, I would suggest making sure that each of the contacts on that page has a unique number associated with it. You can also review our article on this issue here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Enrollment-Registration-Most/Priority-Page-Error-Message/ta-p/56939

Another common issue that could prevent you from submitting your form may be related to Technology Usage. These fields typically contain multiple and related fields that all need to be completed. If your form contains a Technology Usage page, I would suggest reviewing that page to ensure that each field on that page is answered.

sedaigle
Journeyman

I am having a similar problem as other users.  I have submitted 3 other registrations for my other children and am only  having issues with 4th registration.  Is there a way to call and have someone look at application to find out what the error is?  There is nothing that stands out and have gone over my daughter's application at least a dozen times to see if I missed something.  

Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Hello @sedaigle , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Another common issue that can occur on a form is the phone number fields on the Emergency Contacts page. Phone numbers must be entered in the specified format listed above the field. If all of the phone numbers on the Emergency Contacts page are in the correct format, I would also check to make sure that no added spaces have been entered before or after the number, as this could throw off the field.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this post!

sedaigle
Journeyman

Thank you!!!!!  There was an extra space in emergency contacts!

LockedOut
Rookie

I filled out and submitted the application, but am told by your tech support, over the phone and the appliation is still in progress, that I didn't answer this first question about whether or not my son was enrolled in the last school year at this school.  He was and I did check the box. Now, when I try to get back into the application, it won't let me.  It stops me at the page where it asks if he was enrolled at the school last year, I say yes and it tells me to wait for the snapcode, which I entered in the first place to even get to that point.

It appears to say it was submitted, but also says it's "in progress".  But, I didn't receive a confirmation email, as I have every other year.

In addition, I didn't receive the initial iEnroll email in the first plave for either of my children, from either of their campuses.  I had to call the school and they had to send me a screenshot of my child's ienroll snap code and link, which I had to manually enter.

I need to speak to someone to get this corrected.  I did speak to a female on the phone earlier, which told me to call the campus about it.  THat makes no sense.  This is a tech issue with your product.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @LockedOut,

Thank you for your post!  I have reached out through a direct message to gather more information about the issue you are experiencing.  

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!