WCPSS Online Enrollment Issue

hendersonam

WCPSS Online Enrollment Issue

Hi, I realize this issue has been discussed, but after a call to school, a call to PowerSchool, and a call to the district, I still do not have an answer. 

I have been trying to enroll my child online to WCPSS for a month and a half - Receiving a few "error messages".

The first message I received when trying to hit SUBMIT (which was in gray, not green):

ActionFormService.GetActionReviewContent: System.ArgumentException: The number of arguments passed to the function does not match the number of parameters defined for this function. at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Code.Function.Execute(List`1 arguments) at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Forms.SmartFormUpdate.Evaluate(NameValueCollection formData, IDictionary`2 sessionData, Function function) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionReviewContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

After I deleted the initial application to get a fresh start, I am now receiving the following message when I click on my childs profile to "continue the application process"

An Unexpected Problem has Occured. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

I have filled out the entire application, including the required attachments...and then I get hit with errors. I am at a loss. Do I need to just go to the school and physically enroll my child? If so, that is fine. I am just frustrated with wasting my time on the internet.

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @hendersonam,

I am sorry you are having issues submitting the Enrollment Form to the school district.  This indicates that a special character was entered on the form that was preventing the form from being submitted or the link you received for the enrollment form may have been incorrect.

If you are still unable to submit the Enrollment Form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Section of your school district who would be able to assist you in enrolling your child to the school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!