Trying to Submit. Getting error unable to load fields on the form.

Highlighted
gforehand
Journeyman

Trying to Submit. Getting error unable to load fields on the form.

Error: "We're unable to correctly load the fields on the form. Please contact support to resolve this issue."

Checked all "Required Fields" and they are populated. It won't let me submit.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Trying to Submit. Getting error unable to load fields on the form.

Hi @gforehand,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I understand you were experiencing an issue with submitting the registration forms.  I reviewed the forms and it appears you were able to submit them after all.  If you experience any other issues, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @gforehand,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I understand you were experiencing an issue with submitting the registration forms.  I reviewed the forms and it appears you were able to submit them after all.  If you experience any other issues, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
NK2019
Novice

I am having this same issue as well. 

Can I get some help??

Very frustrating.

=)

Community Support Expert SamuelN
Community Support Expert

Hello @NK2019 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

The "Unable to Load Fields" error is typically caused by a weak Internet connection and should not be preventing you from submitting your form successfully.

A common issue that can prevent parents from submitting forms successfully is the Occupational Survey on the Additional page. If you have never performed any of the listed jobs in that section, you will need to select "I have not performed any of these jobs." in order to submit your form. Once you have done so, you should be able to submit your form successfully.

Please let me know if you have any questions!