Snapcode

Highlighted
Cripps2012
Novice

Snapcode

I had not gotten a snapcode to enroll the my kids so on that note, I had to enroll my boys as new students even though they are returning students. Although the website had recognized my daughter as a returning student as a returning studentm which I had found odd. Any help would be great. Right now my boys are registered as new students, is there a way I can change the status of my children's enrollment? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Snapcode

Hi @Cripps2012,

I would reach out to the District Administration Office and speak to the PowerSchool Administrator.  The administrator can assist with any questions you may have and provide the snap codes.  

I hope this helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
4 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Cripps2012,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We cannot change the forms to reflect the students as returning.  I recommend contacting the school to see if they can update your student's information.  Also, the school will be able to provide you the snap codes for the students.  If you have any other questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Cripps2012
Novice

@Angelam7 What if you have tried that, and they were in a hurry to rush you off the phone?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Cripps2012,

I would reach out to the District Administration Office and speak to the PowerSchool Administrator.  The administrator can assist with any questions you may have and provide the snap codes.  

I hope this helps!

Angelam7

Cripps2012
Novice

@Angelam7  Thank you.