Snapcode

Highlighted
Chelleawp
Hobbyist

Snapcode

Still have not received snap code to enroll son. Will it be emailed today or do I need to contact school? I tried to use code from last year but kept saying it was closed
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Snapcode

Hi @Chelleawp,

This is a great question!  Yes, you would contact the school to get the snap code to complete the registration forms for your student.  If you have any other questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
5 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Chelleawp,

This is a great question!  Yes, you would contact the school to get the snap code to complete the registration forms for your student.  If you have any other questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
allysonwilen1968
Journeyman

Hi, How are you? Im trying to get the snapcode for a student.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @allysonwilen1968,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  You should contact the student's school to get the snap code.  Snap codes are issued by the district and the school should have the information.  If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

allysonwilen1968
Journeyman

Hi, I dont have my childs snapcode. How do I get it? Thank You, Allyson Levy

Chelleawp
Hobbyist

Hey! I called the main office (district office) and they were able to resend the email. Within a few seconds I had the mail. So I would call them and they will ask for your email to make sure they have the correct one. The lady I spoke with was very nice!