Registration

kandace681
Trainee

Registration

I am unable to submit registration due to problems trying to correct an invalid spacing error in the phone number field.  I am also unable to fill the second parent's information.

5 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Registration

Hi @kandace681,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  A common issue is the phone type is not selected or did not save when you selected the type of phone and the phone number may not be in the correct format.  I recommend checking the phone numbers to ensure they are in the correct format and that a phone type is selected so you can continue with the enrollment forms.  If you experience additional issues once you have completed the steps above, please let me know and I will be happy to investigate further. 

Have a great day!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kandace681
Trainee

Angelam7,

I have double checked and the phone type is selected already and when I try to edit the phone number because of the invalid format warning I get an error message. I have cannot attached a picture of the error message here, but I did reply to email I recieved and attached a picture of the error message in the reply email.  The section I am trying to correct the phone number is in my section of information and I wanted to clarify because the other issue I was having is not addressed, which is, in the section I try to input my husband's information I am not able to type in his first and last name.  Please let me know how I am able to resolve these issues so that I may submit registration.

Thank you again-Kandace Lane

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @kandace681,

Thank you for providing this information!  Would you provide me the school district name, please?

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kandace681
Trainee

The school district is Flour Bluff ISD and the school is Flour Bluff Intermediate.

Angelam7
Veteran

Thank you for providing this information!  After reviewing your forms, I am seeing the emergency phone type 1 has not been selected, which is a required field.  The other issue, the secondary phone number for parent 2 is in an invalid format.  The format requirement should be next to the field.   If you have any other questions, please let me know.  

I hope this information helps!

Angelam7