Registration

Highlighted
Carmenn43
Padawan

Registration

I am online trying to register my daughter for this upcoming school year and I am running into some issues. Some forms are not opening on the website like the student accident insurance plan my school bucks VA lunch and breakfast program The Asthma action plan the food allergy action plan the physician authorization physician EpiPen authorization and the school health physical form will not download . when I click on it it brings me to a page that says the page you have entered does not exist go to site home so I did that and there's nothing to download on the home site please help
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Expert SamuelN
Community Support Expert

Re: Registration

Hello @Carmenn43 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

It sounds like there are links to documents on your form that are not directing to the correct place. It is likely this is an issue with how the form was set up by your school district. This should not affect your ability to submit your registration form; however, if you would like copies of these documents, I would suggest contacting your school district directly to receive them and report the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

1 Reply
Community Support Expert SamuelN
Community Support Expert

Re: Registration

Hello @Carmenn43 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

It sounds like there are links to documents on your form that are not directing to the correct place. It is likely this is an issue with how the form was set up by your school district. This should not affect your ability to submit your registration form; however, if you would like copies of these documents, I would suggest contacting your school district directly to receive them and report the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!