No Submit Button

DeeCharest

No Submit Button

Hello, I have filled out all information, I hit review and submit and I have no submit button. I went back and it shows that I have completed the form. Where is my submit button?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Re: No Submit Button

Hello @DeeCharest , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are unable to submit your form, this indicates that there is either a missing required field or an invalid field entered somewhere on your form. I would suggest reviewing your form thoroughly to ensure that all fields have been appropriately answered, as this should allow you to submit your form successfully.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Neya

I'm encountering this same problem. While filling out the information, I never saw a 'Next' button and there is no 'Submit' button anywhere, either. I've rechecked all the information and can't find anything amiss.

mendezme
Recruit

I'm having the same issue, it's not letting me click submit. There's a red box saying I can't repeat numbers when putting contacts in order of priority. They aren't repeated, I've checked several times even tried changing the order and still nothing. 

KrysL
Recruit

This green submit button is there now!!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

@mendezme @Neya Thank you for posting in the Community!

It sounds like the set up of the priority order is preventing you from submitting your child's registration form. Each contact on this page must have a unique priority number. If the parents were set to "1" and "2", for example, the emergency contacts would need to be "3", "4", and so on, so that no number is repeated on that page. Once you have set a unique priority for each contact, you should be able to submit your form.

Here is a link that should walk through the process of setting the priorities for contacts/

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!