I have only 1 phone number, but registration form now requires 3 DIFFERENT phone numbers?!

Highlighted
chrisper
Trainee

I have only 1 phone number, but registration form now requires 3 DIFFERENT phone numbers?!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FlyinV93

Re: I have only 1 phone number, but registration form now requires 3 DIFFERENT phone numbers?!

We used 000-000-0000 for numbers that we don't have.

3 Replies
chrisper
Trainee

Re: I have only 1 phone number, but registration form now requires 3 DIFFERENT phone numbers?!

The online form requires a phone # for home, work, & mobile; but it cannot be the same number.  Continually displays:  "Please do not enter duplicate phone numbers for contacts".  Blank fields are not allowed.  

I checked last year's registration form, and the same number was allowed for all 3 fields.  Why the change this year?? Especially when many no longer have "Home" phone numbers (i.e. land lines).   I don't want to resort to "fake" phone numbers just to submit the registration form... Please advise.

FlyinV93

We used 000-000-0000 for numbers that we don't have.

chrisper
Trainee

Ended up using variations of 000-000-000x (with x being different numbers) for me & my spouse's respective fields, just in case.  Was able to re-submit the form without errors.

Thanks for the tip!