Can't Load the fields

sandikeller
Trainee

Can't Load the fields

I got the error message: We're unable to correctly load the fields on the form. Please contact support to resolve this issue. 

I sent an email, but can't find a copy of it or where I can check on the status of this.  My registar is aware of the issue as other parents are having the same problems. I've corrected the priority, there are no red required fields. 

5 Replies
Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Re: Can't Load the fields

Hello @sandikeller , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

A commonly overlooked section of the form is the "Technology Acceptable Use Agreement" section on the Forms and Agreements page. You will need to select "Yes" or "No", signifying whether you agree to the agreement or not, before you can submit the form. Once you've completed this section, you should be able to submit your form successfully.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

sandikeller
Trainee

We don't have a "Technology Acceptable Use Agreement" but all very similar and I have yes marked on all of them.

Highlighted
Community Moderator SamuelN
Community Moderator

Hello @sandikeller , thank you for your reply!

If the "Technology Acceptable Use" section of your form is not appearing, this may indicate that there is an error on your form that is preventing you from accessing it. I would suggest contacting your school district directly to report this issue, as they should be able to work with us to resolve it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

sandikeller
Trainee

We do have the Forms & Agreements section and may be the same as what you are talking about? I did forward this to our tech department. There are no red required fields to show me where it is wrong. Please advise.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

I recommend reaching out to your child's school to review the registration form and work through any errors that were made by the school within the registration form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!