Can't Enroll My Child

jessicas082409
Padawan

Can't Enroll My Child

Trying to enroll my kids and it isn't accepting any format for my docs, it isn't saving any of my information. I type/select everything correctly but at the end of the submission form, it shows me that there are errors/incorrect/missing data on every line item.

3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Can't Enroll My Child

Hi @jessicas082409,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend clearing the browser cache and using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.  If you continue to experience an issue once you complete the recommended steps above, please let me know and I will be happy to look into this further!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jessicas082409
Padawan

Thanks, I had already done all of that and also tried multiple devices, didn't help.
I still cannot upload documents or select the school.
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @jessicas082409,

Thank you for providing this information!  I recommend contacting the school to confirm an alternate way to provide the documents that are being requested and to let them know you are unable to select the school.  

If you have any other questions let me know and I will be glad to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!