Application requires education of Guardian/Parent 3

wmiller

Application requires education of Guardian/Parent 3

My application form is not being accepted because I haven't completed all required fields. The missing required field is the education level of a Guardian/Parent 3. Oddly, the form does not require a name or address for this non-existent person. Since there is no Guardian/Parent 3, what education level should I invent?

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @wmiller

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community! 

School districts require some fields to be completed to submit enrollment forms. If you are attempting to complete a required field, but the field remains greyed-out, this means that the field is a Read-Only field. These fields are intended to be completed with information from your school district’s database, and thus are not able to be changed.

If there is information missing from a required Read-Only field, we suggest contacting your school district directly so that they can update their database with the missing information. 

I have provided some articles below that will help walk you through this process: 

Cannot complete required field 

Unable to submit  

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!