An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

Highlighted
ElizabethU
Padawan

An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

I've been trying to pay for my son's 2019 - 2020 school year, but when I try to do so it just sends me to a page that says that an unexpected problem has occurred!Captura de Pantalla 2019-07-18 a la(s) 11.58.24 a. m..png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

Hi @ElizabethU,

Thank you for your post!  I recommend starting with clearing the cache and to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  If you continue to experience issues with the payment process, then you would follow up with the school so they can look into this further.  

I hope this helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @ElizabethU,

Thank you for your post!  I recommend starting with clearing the cache and to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  If you continue to experience issues with the payment process, then you would follow up with the school so they can look into this further.  

I hope this helps!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
hrailey

I also received this message while trying to sign back in to finish an application.  What would be the instructions for an apple/Mac User using Safari?  I ended up completing the registration on my chromebook, but was unable to use my Mac.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @hrailey,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I would recommend the same troubleshooting step, to clear the cache.  We recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox internet browsers for the best experience.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7