Adding Both Parents' (Second Parent) E-mails to PowerSchool

gb_123

Adding Both Parents' (Second Parent) E-mails to PowerSchool

Why is a PowerSchool account limited to only one parent login/e-mail?  I would like to also receive notifications and have access to my children's PowerSchool account, but the site is limited to one login name/e-mail.  Am I able to register for a different PowerSchool account linked to the same kid(s)?

The PowerSchool e-mail database is used by our school to communicate to parents, but I do not receive these communications due to not being in PowerSchool.  Last year I believe they said that only one parent is allowed to register, but maybe that is a misunderstanding?  Please let me know the recommended method to get a second parent added into PowerSchool.

Here is what I see under account preferences in my wife's PowerSchool account where there is no way to add a second parent in the same account.  Of course, I've hidden all of the information:

PowerSchoolAccountPreferences_BlankedInfo.PNG

1 Reply
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @gb_123 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

The PowerSchool Parent Portal is directly managed by your school district's technology department. For assistance with setting up Parent Portal accounts, I would suggest contacting your school district directly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.