Uploading Documents

jmshie

Uploading Documents

I have upload 3 out of the 6 documents and now it is not allowing me to upload the remaining??

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

PowerSchool Enrollment forms can receive any file type in the document upload fields. However, only one file can be uploaded per document field.

When uploading documents, it is also important to make sure that the size of the file is smaller than 2.5MB. Files over 2.5MB are usually too large to upload. I have provided an article here that will guide you through the process of uploading documents.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

nuydahc

Hi,

Can someone help me? I am having a hard time uploading documents and my students are also having a hard time uploading their assignments. I noticed this problem two weeks ago. The response time from the Haiku Learning Portal is slow. Please advise@

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nuydahc

To assist you further would you please share what issue you are facing while uploading the documents? If you are receiving any error message please share a screenshot of the same.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!